FREESHIP TO STUDENTS WITH DECEASED PARENTS
In the unfortunate situation of the demise of a parent, the school will offer Freeship to students who face financial distress on this account.
The following documents need to be submitted for application and consideration of Freeship:
- Application Form in the prescribed format
- Death certificate of the deceased parent(s)
- Income proofs of parents
- Income Tax Returns of parents for FY 2021-22
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Freeship will be offered to bereaved families whose annual family income (from all sources) is less than Rs. 6,00,000.
- The percentage of Freeship will be decided on a case to case basis.
- The maximum Freeship offered will be 80% of Annual Composite Fee
- Freeship will be granted for one academic year only. A fresh application is required to be submitted every year which will be reviewed again.
- Grant of Freeship for one year does not guarantee the grant of Freeship for subsequent year(s).
- Freeship will be extended to a maximum of 2 children from one family.
- There should not be any outstanding/pending dues for the academic year 2021-22.
The Application Form can be downloaded from the link given below. The duly filled/signed form along with requisite documents can be submitted at school’s office till 15.03.22. No Application Forms will be accepted thereafter.
- Freeship is not a right. The Freeship Committee reserves the right to accept/reject applications.
- All applications will be evaluated by the Committee and the decision of the Committee will be binding.
- The students selected for Freeship will be informed by the school office.
APPLICATION FOR FREESHIP: 2022-23